Dopey Doings (1951)
by Elizabeth Ripley
- Why did the dope think the restaurant was closed? Because he saw a sign reading "Home Cooking."
- Why didn't the dope need to use glasses? He drank out of the bottle.
- Why didn't the dope wait for the last act? Because the program said it took place two years later.
- Why did the dope take a loaf of bread up on the Empire State Building? He wanted high-bred company.
- Why did the seasick dope think he was a writer? Because he contributed to the Atlantic.
- What did the dope say to the other dope? Nothing, because he was a dope.